System Support/PC Technician
Community Health Group is a locally based non-profit health plan that ensures access to high quality, culturally sensitive health care for underserved communities throughout San Diego County. We treat our 300-member, multi-lingual staff like family, encouraging an atmosphere of collaborative teamwork, continuous learning, personal growth, and promotion from within. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in San Diego, CHG offers its employees such benefits as tuition reimbursement, a meditation room and yoga classes, a monthly Breakfast With The CEO, and memorable events throughout the year.
We know that by serving our employees well, they, in turn, will better serve our nearly 300,000+ membership. We have been recognized consistently for the excellence and sensitivity of our customer service by members, physicians, vendors, and a full range of health care providers. We are accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and proud of our continuing company-wide Quality Initiatives.
We are currently recruiting for:
System Support/PC Technician
Provide system support for CHG end users to include the Installation, configuration and maintenance of all end user related hardware, software, and peripheral devices. The Systems Support/PC Technician is also expected to support the system administration team as needed.
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS:
Works closely with all departments to ensure that the processes, programs and services needed are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. The Support Technician will also ensure the desktop infrastructure operates in accordance with CHG policies and procedures as well as compliance with applicable state and federal regulations including all CMS and/or Medicare Part D and Special Needs Plan (SNP).
Provide technical support for CHG end users. Support and install Windows desktop operating systems and various industry specific applications. Must be able assist users while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Create system data reports using desktop management software. Work closely with systems analysts team to ensure the accuracy of workstation reports/processes. The Support Technician must be capable of utilizing industry standard remote support tools as well as automating help desk related duties.
Assist with creating and updating desktop infrastructure documentation to include instructional guides, procedural documents, and knowledge base articles.
All work must be performed while maintain a safe and clean work environment (i.e. computer lab, data center, and IDF/MDF network closets).
- Technical Associates Degree
- CompTIA certifications : A+, Network+
- Microsoft Specialist, MTA
- 2 years of relative experience in a health care environment preferred.
- Proficient skills in Windows Desktop operating system (7 / 8 / 10), Microsoft Office suite (2013/2016).
- Proficient knowledge in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Experience working with VOIP systems, VLANS, OS 7, 10 and creating accounts in Active Directory.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management and iOS devices.
- Experience with Computer and Laptop imaging via Fog, Clonezilla and/or WDS.
- Experience working with vmware 6.0/6.5 for VDI infrastructure.
- Knowledge with Exchange 2013.
- Basic knowledge of client to server technology, cabling and networking.
- Basic knowledge of Windows servers ( 2008/2012)
- Current, valid California Driver’s License and proof of auto insurance.
- May be required to work evenings, early mornings, on-call and weekends.
- Some driving may be required to include transportation of IT equipment in privately owned vehicle.
- Ability to lift up to 70lb.