Community Health Group is a locally based non-profit health plan that ensures access to high quality, culturally sensitive health care for underserved communities throughout San Diego County. We treat our 300-member, multi-lingual staff like family, encouraging an atmosphere of collaborative teamwork, continuous learning, personal growth, and promotion from within. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in San Diego, CHG offers its employees such benefits as tuition reimbursement, a meditation room and yoga classes, a monthly Breakfast With The CEO, and memorable events throughout the year.
We know that by serving our employees well, they, in turn, will better serve our nearly 300,000+ membership. We have been recognized consistently for the excellence and sensitivity of our customer service by members, physicians, vendors, and a full range of health care providers. We are accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and proud of our continuing company-wide Quality Initiatives.
We are currently recruiting for:
Provide system support for CHG end users to include the Installation, configuration and maintenance of all infrastructure and database systems.
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS:
Works closely with all departments to ensure that the processes, programs and services needed are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. The Systems Engineer will also ensure the infrastructure and database systems operates in accordance with CHG policies and procedures as well as compliance with applicable state and federal regulations including all CMS and/or DHCS requirements.
Data Center Administration: Effectively troubleshoot and resolve all server related issues, to include installation and maintenance of various operating systems and enterprise level applications. The data center consist of: file servers, databases, virtual infrastructure, web servers, network devices, and fax servers. Provide recommendations towards maintaining and modernizing the current infrastructure.
Primary staff member for ensuring all backup processes are completed. This includes tape backups, job verification and tap rotations.
Assist with creating and updating server infrastructure documentation to include instructional guides, procedural documents, and knowledge base articles.
Domain Administration: Manage Active Directory, Group Policies, and DHCP services in accordance with industry standard best practices.
Perform regular system security audits and eliminate any security vulnerabilities.
The Systems Engineer must be capable of utilizing industry standard remote support tools as well as automating repetitive tasks.
- Technical related Bachelor’s Degree
- CompTIA certifications : Network+, Security +,
- Microsoft certifications: MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA
- Cisco: CCNA
- NetApp NCDA, NCIE
- 2 years of relative experience in a health care environment preferred.
- Proficient skills in Windows Desktop operating system (7/8/10). .
- Proficient knowledge of client to server technology, cabling and network topology.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows servers ( 2008/2012/2016)
- Intermediate knowledge in networking.
- Intermediate knowledge in database server administration.
- Intermediate knowledge in server virtualization.
- Intermediate knowledge in consolidated storage technologies.
- Current, valid California Driver’s License and proof of auto insurance.
- May be required to work evenings, early mornings, on-call and weekends.
- Some driving may be required.
- Ability to lift up to 50lb.