To Report Potential Fraud, Waste, or Abuse, Please Call the Compliance and Ethics Hotline at 1 (800) 651-4459.
Our organization is committed to doing business with honesty and integrity, in careful compliance with the law ensuring that our members receive the most appropriate care at the right time and place.
The Board of Directors of Community Health Group has adopted a Code of Business Conduct and Ethics for employees and contractors of CHG. This Code is intended to focus on areas of ethical risk, provide guidance to employees and contractors to help them recognize and deal with ethical and compliance issues, provide mechanisms to report unethical, non-compliant, and illegal conduct, and help foster a culture of honesty and accountability. Each employee and contractor must comply with the letter and spirit of this Code.
No code or policy can anticipate every situation that may arise. Accordingly, this Code is intended to serve as a source of guiding principles for employees. Employees are encouraged to bring questions about particular circumstances that may implicate any provision of this Code to the attention of the Compliance Officer, who may consult with legal counsel as appropriate.
- Code of Conduct
- Privacy Practices - HIPAA
- CHG's Compliance Plan
- Basics of Handling and Disposing of PHI
- Compliance Policies
- Report Fraud Form
- Medicare Parts C & D Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training and General Compliance Training
- HIPAA Training
- CHG Diversity Training ADA
- Diversity Awareness Handout
- Reporting Issues of Non-Compliance
- How to Use the Fishbone Tool for Root Cause Analysis
- Five Whys Tool for Root Cause Analysis