We care about you and your family’s health!
In addition to the health care services provided at doctor visits, Community Health Group offers health education classes to help our members learn about health topics.
Some examples of health education classes are nutrition, diabetes, high blood pressure, family planning, and asthma. There are many more available as well. These classes are at no cost to our members.
Please call Customer Service at 1-800-224-7766 for more information.
Providers, please call our Health Educator at 619-498-6419 for information on health education programs.
Web-based Health Education Tools
- Healthy Weight Information and Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator
- Quitting Smoking: Smoking Statistics & Tips on Quitting Smoking
- Physical Activity and Health
- Healthy Eating
- Managing Stress
- At-risk drinking
**Please note all videos are available in English with ability to turn on subtitles in other languages. Click on the links below to learn how to add subtitles.
- Instrucciones para elegir subtítulos en español
- تعلیمات لاختیار لغة الترجمة
- Mga tagubilin sa pagpili ng wika sa subtitle
- Hướng dẫn chọn ngôn ngữ phụ đề